![CDATA[ [if IE 9] ]]>
Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam underlined the need to ensure information security as it is an indispensible part of the information and communications technology (ICT) development process.
He made the point in the context that investment rate for information security only accounts for less than 5% of total investment capital for an ICT project in Viet Nam compared to the global average rate of 15%-20%.
Lượt truy cập: 1419